THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Having A Blast in the Snow !!!!

YeeHaa~

Ty's a little Nervous, its his First time ~

Dave is about to Turn over and Wipe out ~


Quyen Dumped Dave over so we had to stop and see if he was OK ~



Tommy caught some AIR~ Woooo Hoooo ~ thats right I was Driving the thing~










Im pulling Tommy up this huge Jump,






I Love Driving this 4 wheeler (I love you )







Tyler decided to Goin in on the fun ~








I LOVE THIS~ Im having the time of my life~









Dave and I pulling Quyen and tommy they are on a Sled, we are at the Park next to are house, this is after the huge snow stoem that we had, a few weeks ago~










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!

bbgunns said...

Becca - it was such a blast seeing you after all these years at Andrea's. You should email me and I will invite you to my blog! What a cute little family you have! Jody always talks about you guys, but I never put 2 and 2 together!

Brandi
brandigunnell@hotmail.com

THE LIFE OF THE CHRISTENSEN'S said...

FOR THE LOVE, BECCA!!! UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!